Having undertaken the majority of interviews, I am now strictly looking to interview potential participants who either:
- identify as Gypsy, Roma, and/or Traveller
- identify as D/deaf
- are migrant workers with no recourse to public funds
- work in the sex industry
- work in the agricultural sector
- work in the video game industry.
If any of the criteria above applies to you, please fill in the survey below to express interest in being part of the project.
There are three ways to do this:
* by completing the survey at the bottom of this page, or by clicking here: https://bham.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/preview/SV_3fNWUwjMN3LgbpX?Q_SurveyVersionID=&Q_CHL=preview
or you can download the form as a Word Document if you click here: Material-Bodies-and-Precarious-Work-joining-form
* over the phone or Skype. Please let me know if you’d prefer this option by texting me at 0774 2658 739
* if you would like me to send you the questions via email, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide as much detail as you feel comfortable sharing. It helps me know important information about potential participants prior to the interview, and it is also useful for me to know which other groups and individuals I still need to encourage to get involved. Please note that I may not be able to interview everyone who shows interest in participating, due to time and resource constraints, and also because I am trying to interview participants with varying experiences of disablement/neurodiversity/chronic illness and industry/working conditions. I will nonetheless email every person who submits the form.
No information about potential participants is kept/used (for the purposes stated above) unless they fill in a consent form to take part in the interview.